I wanted to keep believing...
These are great reminders.. make sure that you don’t fail any of these ><
in the end, it turned into a girls’ night out.
if i ever don’t reblog this assume i’m dead
Remember that this game was supposed to be educational.
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
Fact submitted by: mental-health-advice
Post made by: haibeana
Cannibals may seem nice but they’re just trying to butter you up
Forrest Gif, has remade and his new url is undefiningg.tumblr.com . Avoid at all cost, even after being exposed for soliciting nudes from girls as young as 13 years old he has continue to target underaged girls off this website. He is also extremely abusive, and manipulating.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.